With full color, edge-to-edge printing, these credentials are completely custom. Cut to any shape you want, you can add holographic foil, single or double-sided printing and more. While extremely durable and long-lasting on their own, you can upgrade to teslin to make your passes even more durable.
No Minimum Order
Lead Time: Available within 5-7 business days
Pricing Starting At:
Pricing for 3”x4” single sided qlam
Material & Printing
Full Color Printing + Metallic Ink
Edge to Edge Printing
Lead Time: Available within 5-7 business days.
Rush orders available. Call for pricing.
Custom Shapes and Sizes
Additional Add-On Options
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
First, Qlam = Quality Laminate and flush cut means that the art you choose goes all the way to the very edge. These passes are available in a variety of shapes and sizes with nearly limitless customizations. We consider our top of the line custom credential keepsake.
We’ll start with what’s the same: they’re both laminated and extremely durable. However, the main difference is that standard laminates come in one size and are encased in a plastic pouch and laminated and Qlams are laminated and then cut into whatever shape you need. If you’re going for a custom shape, you’d want to choose a Qlam over our standard laminate.
They don’t, however, you can easily add them on to your order. Choose from plain or custom options that match your needs.
Absolutely! In fact, we recommend tear-off stub laminates whenever we hear of an event like this. Guests get to keep all their stuff in one place and, since your laminate can accommodate multiple perforations for different ticket options, they’re highly customizable. We also offer tear-stub vinyl wristbands with 1-5 tickets per wristband.
We’ve done our best to make this really easy by offering a downloadable template on each product page. Download the template, work up your design to the specs provided, upload, order. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop. Of course, if you need any help with design, we have a team available to help.
We’re so happy you asked because, truth be told, we’re a little obsessed with ensuring your event is as safe as possible. That’s why we offer so many ways to customize your credentials, from lamination to shape, size, color, foil, design, and more.
- Perforation: One of the easiest ways to prevent a forged pass is with perforation. Easy to identify and expose any fakes.
- Custom Shapes: With 18 different shapes to choose from—including everything from a rectangle to a key—we can find the perfect shape and if we can’t, we’ll make a new one.
- UV & White Ink: We love being on the cutting edge and our state of the art press can print white ink on all your badges and passes. For added security, add a little UV invisible ink that can only be seen under a black light.
- Foil Stamping: Good looking and useful? That’s our favorite. Since credentials are keepsakes for attendees, it’s fun to make them special and give them something memorable.
- Crystal Laminates: Our latest innovation, crystal laminates use transparent film and white ink to make your image easily legible. Extremely difficult to duplicate, they’re high security and extremely good looking.
- Holographic Ice: Difficult to replicate and completely unique, we print your badge on our foil stock and it looks amazing. Great for tickets, lams and parking passes.
We have in-stock options for every category and they’re all ready to ship today. Depending on your event and needs, we have:
- In-Stock Laminates
- In-Stock Holographic Laminates
- In-Stock Satins
- In-Stock Parking Passes
Honestly, we probably have every option you can imagine. In addition to affordable event passes, we have a number of innovative security credentials, including:
- Cloth Wristbands
- Plastic Wristbands
- Vinyl Wristbands
- Tyvek Paper Wristbands
- Lanyard Printing and Badge Holders
- RFID Solutions
- Work Place and Event Safety
Still note sure what you need? Contact our sales team and we’ll walk you through it, finding the best solution for your event. Call us at 888.521.6762 or use our online email form.