RFID LaminatesOur go to credential when it really matters, our RFID laminates come in two styles (pouch and Qlam, which lets you cut your credential to any shape and size). Fully customizable and completely secure, depending on your event, you can add whatever you need—from holographic foils to perforated stubs, integrate RFID technology for contactless payments, entry, and ease.
subscribe for great deals
Stay up to date on our latest event credential products, event security insights, limited product runs, product deals, and more!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Don’t worry, you’ll get the lingo quick. “RFID” stands for “Radio Frequency Identification” and RFID chips use, you guessed it, radio waves to transmit information between two or more devices. This is cool because it means customers can scan their RFID enabled product with your ticketing reader for seamless, smooth, and faster entry.
Pretty much anything! Branding, merch, festivals, sporting events, hotels, conferences, ID badges, concerts, church events, trade shows, airports, etc. Truth be told, just about every event needs some sort of ticketing, identification, or payment system.
They don’t, however, you can easily add them on to your order. Choose from plain or custom options that match your needs.
Not only is it secure, it’s become the industry standard it’s so good. Security features include:
- Fraud Elimination: Traditional print-at-home tickets can be duplicated, sold, and/or scalped. RFID credentials, on the other hand, have unique identification chips that make them impossible to duplicate.
- Lost Bands: Since you don’t have to worry about counterfeit tickets anymore, you can now securely duplicate credentials if someone loses their pass. How? Simply deactivate the lost RFID enabled product and activate a new one using their original identification tag.
- Cashless Payments: No cash, no credit card, just a wristband (or whatever credential you’re using). With secure RFID technology, guests simply add their payment information to their RFID tag before the event and scan or tap for transactions. Great for events, COVID safety, and anyone who doesn’t like dealing with losing their wallet.
Call one of our sales reps and they’ll take it from there. Whether for events, concerts, festivals, or something else, the process looks like:
- Call us at 888.521.5045 or use our online contact form.
- Next, we’ll figure out all the important details, like: your RFID product needs, the date of your event, quantity, designations, and scanning software.
- If you want to submit your own artwork, we’ll talk through what templates you need to download and submit.
- Once you submit your artwork, we’ll send you a digital proof so you can approve everything.
- Once you approve your proof, production starts immediately and, after we receive payment, they’ll be shipped.
Unfortunately, no. However, we have a number of RFID solutions partners we recommend, including:
- Front Gate
- See Tickets
- Show Clix
Make sure to plan on about 3-4 weeks from start to finish, depending on the size of your order. Standard turnaround time for a large-scale event is 30-45 business days after your proof is approved.
Honestly, we have a wide selection of RFID chips and it’s easiest to speak to a sales rep to the get the lowdown on what’s best for you and your event.
Making a list seems excessive, but here we are:
- Special Events
- Trade Shows
- Sporting Events
All orders received before 2pm PST will be shipped SAME DAY! If you don’t make the cut off, no worries - your order will be sent out the following business day.
All in-stock orders are shipped via ground shipping unless you choose another method during checkout. Ground shipping from our warehouse in Southern California takes 1-4 business days, depending on your shipping address.
Don’t sweat it! Please contact a sales rep by calling us at 1 (888) 521-1827, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In-stock orders of $50.00 or more qualify for free ground shipping!
You will receive a confirmation email that includes tracking when you submit your order.
Yes, as long as it is returned within 30 days of purchase. We accept returns on any unopened orders. Unfortunately, we don’t cover shipping for returning the order. Once the return is received you will be refunded for the full product amount.
If you need to cancel your order you can call 1 (888) 521-1827. The good news is that if your order has not been shipped, it can be cancelled at no cost to you!
GET RFID Laminates QUOTE
Please fill out and submit the form below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.
Let our team of skilled designers create your design so you don’t have to worry.
We look forward to working with you and making your designs reality.
Last minute order?
We got you.
We understand the nature of the event industry. Things move fast. Things fall through. That’s why we offer a versatile collection of premium products that are ready to be shipped today, so you can keep things running right on time.SHOP NOW