FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For making your events cash and credit card free. Your guests will use their wristband, lam or card by tapping it to the reader and then funds are transferred. It’s touchless, germless, and planet-friendly. We know guests love it because they don’t have to carry wallets, tickets, or anything else, and event organizers love it because your employees don’t have to deal with cash and it makes everything faster and easier for everyone.
Looking for other benefits? RFID Cashless Solutions also offer:
- - Real time sales reporting.
- - Faster transactions = faster lines and more sales.
- - Cost savings from carriage, security, and administration of cash.
Making a list seems excessive, but here we are:
- - Festivals
- - Fairs
- - Tours
- - Special Events
- - Trade Shows
- - Hotels
- - Concerts
- - Restaurants
- - Bars
- - Sporting Events
- - Airports
Using RFID technology helps crowd control by enabling guests to scan their RFID enabled product, offering seamless entry and quicker line process. One for one, RFID enabled products are exponentially faster than barcoded or QR tagged products. Other benefits include:
- - Eliminate fraud, counterfeit wristbands, pass-backs and touting.
- - Cut costs by reducing staff numbers.
- - Dramatically reduce queuing times.
- - Gain real-time, zone-specific attendance figures.
Not only can you collect data, but you can organize real-time analytics about how your guests move through your event, what they do, and how they experience the venue and attractions. You can track busy periods, queue times, and more, allowing you to adjust to the behaviors of your guests.
Of course! Honestly, RFID is the only way to go when it comes to race tracking. It offers the most accurate start, finish, and split times for your racers. Chip runners shoes, attach it to the back of their bib, and more. Race specific options include:
- - RFID Marathon Bibs
- - RFID Elastic Wristbands
- - All Marathon Products
Not only is it secure, it’s become the industry standard it’s so good. Security features include:
- - Fraud Elimination: Traditional print-at-home tickets can be duplicated, sold, and/or scalped. RFID credentials, on the other hand, have unique identification chips that make them impossible to duplicate.
- - Lost Bands: Since you don’t have to worry about counterfeit tickets anymore, you can now securely duplicate credentials if someone loses their pass. How? Simply deactivate the lost RFID enabled product and activate a new one using their original identification tag.
- - Cashless Payments: No cash, no credit card, just a wristband (or whatever credential you’re using). With secure RFID technology, guests simply add their payment information to their RFID tag before the event and scan or tap for transactions. Great for events, COVID safety, and anyone who doesn’t like dealing with losing their wallet.
Call one of our sales reps and they’ll take it from there. Whether for events, concerts, festivals, or something else, the process looks like:
- - Call us at 888.521.5045 or use our online contact form.
- - Next, we’ll figure out all the important details, like: your RFID product needs, the date of your event, quantity, designations, and scanning software.
- - If you want to submit your own artwork, we’ll talk through what templates you need to download and submit.
- - Once you submit your artwork, we’ll send you a digital proof so you can approve everything.
- - Once you approve your proof, production starts immediately and, after we receive payment, they’ll be shipped.
Unfortunately, no. However, we have a number of RFID solutions partners we recommend, including:
- - WRSTBND
- - Front Gate
- - See Tickets
- - Show Clix
- - Intellitix
- - Elevate
Make sure to plan on about 3-4 weeks from start to finish, depending on the size of your order. Standard turnaround time for a large-scale event is 30-45 business days after your proof is approved
Honestly, we have a wide selection of RFID chips and it’s easiest to speak to a sales rep to the get the lowdown on what’s best for you and your event.
All orders received before 2pm PST will be shipped SAME DAY! If you don’t make the cut off, no worries - your order will be sent out the following business day.
All in-stock orders are shipped via ground shipping unless you choose another method during checkout. Ground shipping from our warehouse in Southern California takes 1-4 business days, depending on your shipping address.
In-stock orders of $50.00 or more qualify for free ground shipping!
You will receive a confirmation email that includes tracking when you submit your order.
Yes, as long as it is returned within 30 days of purchase. We accept returns on any unopened orders. Unfortunately, we don’t cover shipping for returning the order. Once the return is received you will be refunded for the full product amount.
If you need to cancel your order you can call 1 (888) 521-1827. The good news is that if your order has not been shipped, it can be cancelled at no cost to you!
Last minute order?
We got you.
We understand the nature of the event industry. Things move fast. Things fall through. That’s why we offer a versatile collection of premium products that are ready to be shipped today, so you can keep things running right on time.SHOP NOW