No matter the race, we’ve got you covered. With waterproof and tear proof bibs, we’re here for even the most rugged of events. Create full color bibs with perforated tabs and completely customizable shapes so your event stands out and your attendees will be proud to keep their bib. Take it up a notch by offering RFID technology for your racers, collecting variable data so their friends and family can see where they are in real time, while also assisting event planners, vendors, and athletes.
Minimum Order: 50
Lead Time: Available within 5-7 business days
Call for Pricing
Details: Custom shapes and dimensions available; Call for bulk
Material & Printing
- Durable Eco Friendly Tyvek Material
Color: Full Color + Metallic Ink Can be printed 1-sided or 2-Sided
Available in 2 sizes:
- 7.5” x 5.75”
- 10" x 8"
Perforation available for an extra fee.
Optional: Safety pins available. Comes with 4 per ziplock bag.
Rush orders available. Call for pricing.
Additional Add On Options:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It’s that square paper safety pinned to the front or back of your race singlet. Made with tyvek paper, our race bibs can withstand the wear, tear and sweat of raceday, no matter the conditions. Customizable and easily used with wristbands, RFID tracking, and bag check tickets, we’ve got everything you need to help your race run smooth.
We do! Whether you need medals, wristbands, bibs, or something else, we have an entire collection of race products, from paper to cloth, with or without RFID. Also, don’t forget the medals! It’s at least half the reason someone entered.
We created our Event Field Credentials category specifically for sporting events from pee-wee to professional. They include tickets, strung credentials, signage, marathon products, bands, and more. Field events have a lot of different categories and needs so be sure to check it all out.
We’ve done our best to make this really easy by offering a downloadable template on each product page. Download the template, work up your design to the specs provided, upload, order. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop. Of course, if you need any help with design, we have a team available to help.
We’re so happy you asked because, truth be told, we’re a little obsessed with ensuring your event is as safe as possible. That’s why we offer so many ways to customize your credentials, from lamination to shape, size, color, foil, design, and more.
- Perforation: One of the easiest ways to prevent a forged pass is with perforation. Easy to identify and expose any fakes.
- Custom Shapes: With 18 different shapes to choose from—including everything from a rectangle to a key—we can find the perfect shape and if we can’t, we’ll make a new one.
- UV & White Ink: We love being on the cutting edge and our state of the art press can print white ink on all your badges and passes. For added security, add a little UV invisible ink that can only be seen under a black light.
- Foil Stamping: Good looking and useful? That’s our favorite. Since credentials are keepsakes for attendees, it’s fun to make them special and give them something memorable.
- Crystal Laminates: Our latest innovation, crystal laminates use transparent film and white ink to make your image easily legible. Extremely difficult to duplicate, they’re high security and extremely good looking.
- Holographic Ice: Difficult to replicate and completely unique, we print your badge on our foil stock and it looks amazing. Great for tickets, lams and parking passes.
Absolutely and we’re really proud of them. You can choose from:
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Wristbands
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Paper Credentials
- RFID Cashless Payment Solutions
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Paper Parking Passes
- Sustainable Lanyards
Honestly, we probably have every option you can imagine. In addition to affordable event passes, we have a number of innovative security credentials, including:
- Cloth Wristbands
- Plastic Wristbands
- Vinyl Wristbands
- Tyvek Paper Wristbands
- Lanyard Printing and Badge Holders
- RFID Solutions
- Work Place and Event Safety
Still note sure what you need? Contact our sales team and we’ll walk you through it, finding the best solution for your event. Call us at 888.521.6762 or use our online email form.