Woven Cloth Wristband
There’s no doubt our woven cloth wristbands have become the industry standard when it comes to festivals and big, multi-day events. Why? They’re good looking, highly brandable, extremely secure, and make your attendees’ experience so much easier and seamless. Choose from options like metallic threading, RFID, neon, UV threads, numbering, full color design, images, and more (honestly, there isn’t much we can’t do here).
Rest assured that these custom bands are the most secure on the market, with either a barrel locker or re-usable slider, and they’re a great keepsake.
Wristband Minimum Order: 100
Lead Time: Available within 10-12 business day
Material & Printing
Woven Thread Wristband
8 PMS Color Matched Threads
- Standard: 16mm x 350mm
- Large: 20mm x 350mm
- Snap Clip Wristband: 16mm x 260mm
Choose your Locker Style:
- Barrel Lockers
- Slit Locker
- Reusable Sliders
- Snap Clip (Only available with Snap Clip Woven wristbands)
Sides: Single-Sided Only.
Additional Add-On Options
PVC Tagged Cloth Wristband
RFID Cloth Wristband
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You want more color, but not more price? Woven wristbands are your choice. Why? They cost less than dyesub printing, but look really similar. Woven wristband details include:
- Up to 8 PMS colors, including metallic, neon, or UV threads.
- 1 side only.
- Vector artwork from Adobe Illustrator.
- Color matching from the Pantone Solid Color Book.
Woven wristbands are literally woven together threads that we use to create your design; a full color printed wristband is printed using dye sublimation, offering high-quality printing the full color spectrum with gradients and edge to edge printing.
Our favorite options for multiple day events (like a festival, cruise, hotel stay, or convention) are:
- Full Color Cloth
- Woven Cloth
It depends. What an annoying answer, but it’s true. Depending on your material and design, it’ll take somewhere between:
- Tyvek Wristbands: 7-10 business days from proof of approval (rush orders may be available upon request).
- Vinyl / Plastic / Holographic Wristbands: 10-12 business days (rush orders may be available upon request).
- Custom Cloth Wristbands: 10-12 business days from proof of approval (rush orders may be available upon request).
- RFID Cloth Wristbands/Credentials: Typically 30-45 business days (from proof approval).
We have so many In-Stock options that are more than ready to ship today. Depending on your event, you can choose from:
- In-Stock Cloth Wristbands
- In-Stock Plastic Wristbands
- In-Stock Tyvek Wristbands
- In-Stock Vinyl Wristbands
Not to brag, but we probably have every option you can imagine. In addition to affordable cloth wristbands, we have a number of innovative security credentials, including:
- Tyvek Wristbands
- Plastic Wristbands
- Vinyl Wristbands Lanyard Printing and Badge Holders
- Laminate Badges
- Car Mirror Hanging Tags
- Custom Event Tickets
Still not sure what you need? Contact our sales team and we’ll walk you through it, finding the best solution for your event. Call us at 949.716.5852 or use our online email form.
You know it! We’re proud to offer biodegradable bamboo fabrics that we can print full-color designs on our full color printed dyesub wristbands.
We take security seriously and all our bands offer a high baseline level of security, no matter what. However, if you’re looking for top-of-the-line peace of mind and you’re asking what we’d pick if it were us, we’d absolutely go with our RFID Airbands. They offer the best technology with an encapsulated chip sewn into the band, offering the most secure credential possible. Take it up a notch? Add our barrel locker (once fitted onto your wrist, you can’t loosen, twist, or tear).
Pretty much anything! Branding, merch, festivals, sporting events, hotels, conferences, ID badges, concerts, church events, trade shows, airports, etc. Truth be told, just about every event needs some sort of ticketing, identification, or payment system.
We’ve done our best to make this really easy by offering a downloadable template on each product page. Download the template, work up your design to the specs provided, upload, order. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop, but if you’re designing a woven wristband, you have to use Adobe Illustrator to send in your vector artwork. Of course, if you need any help with design, we have a team available to help.
Pantone colors are color codes that stand for a specific, universal shade. If you want to make sure we’re all talking about the same exact yellow, you can reference your chosen color’s Pantone code. Think of it as a standard language for colors that we use to match thread colors to your design colors.
Here we have a few:
- RFID Tags
- RFID Airbands
- Barcode Tags QR Code Tags
- Large & Regular Sizing
- Stamp Numbering
- Laser Numbering (etched into band)
Lockers are what we call the piece that goes on the wristband to tighten and secure it in place. We have a lot of options when it comes to reusable sliders (the ones that go on and off), or you can choose a single-use locker that stays in place once tightened.
- Barrel Locker - Our most secure locker with rotating teeth on the inside so you can't tigthen and spin the wristband off.
- Slit Locker - Our second most secure locker with small slits that the tail end goes through so you can't twist it off.
- Oval Locker- A secure locker that is our standard and comes in 6 colors.
- Reusable Aluminum Slider - Choose from round or flat, aluminum sliders are eco-friendly and reusable.
- Reusable Plastic Bead Slider - 6 colors to choose from so you can match your wristband, wearing it again and again.
Yup! Our favorite single-use options (with the best bang for your buck) are:
- Full Color Tyvek
- 1-2 Color Tyvek