Finally, tags you want to keep on. Our PVC tagged cloth wristbands let you add a barcode, QR code, numbering, or whatever else you can dream up. We recommend using these codes for ticket tracking, access control, as replacements for printed tickets, and more. Available as an option for woven cloth wristbands and full color dyesub wristbands.
Minimum Order: 100
Lead Time: Available within 10 business days
Pricing Starting at:
Details: Pricing for 16mm woven wristband with pvc tag; Call for bulk
Material & Printing
PVC Tag with Full Color Printing
Styles: Full Color Printed (Dye Sublimation)
Woven (up to 8 PMS threads)
Lead Time: Available within 15 business days.
Rush orders available. Call for pricing.
Sizes: 16mm x 350mm
20mm x 350mm
Additional Add On Options:
RFID Tagged Wristband
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A cloth wristband is our customers favorite and our most long lasting wristband. They are the festival and event industry favorite as well, they work the best when RFID is incorporated and have the durability and coolness to be worn long after the event takes place. Function and keepsake in one! We have various options when it comes to cloth wristbands like our full color, woven or elastic bands.
It depends. What an annoying answer, but it’s true. Depending on your material and design, it’ll take somewhere between:
- Tyvek Wristbands: 7-10 business days from proof of approval (rush orders may be available upon request)
- Vinyl / Plastic / Holographic Wristbands: 10-12 business days (rush orders may be available upon request)
- Custom Cloth Wristbands: 10-12 business days from proof of approval (rush orders may be available upon request)
- RFID Cloth Wristbands/Credentials: Typically 30-45 business days (from proof approval)
We have so many In-Stock options that are more than ready to ship today. Depending on your event, you can choose from:
- In-Stock Cloth Wristbands
- In-Stock Plastic Wristbands
- In-Stock Tyvek Wristbands
- In-Stock Vinyl Wristbands
Not to brag, but we probably have every option you can imagine. In addition to affordable cloth wristbands, we have a number of innovative security credentials, including:
- Tyvek Wristbands
- Plastic Wristbands
- Vinyl Wristbands
- Lanyard Printing and Badge Holders
- Laminate Badges
- Car Mirror Hanging Tags
- Custom Event Tickets
Still not sure what you need? Contact our sales team and we’ll walk you through it, finding the best solution for your event. Call us at 888.521.6762 or use our online email form.
Yup! Our favorite single-use options (with the best bang for your buck) are:
- Full Color Tyvek
- 1-2 Color Tyvek
Woven wristbands are literally woven together threads that we use to create your design; a full color printed wristband is printed using dye sublimation, offering high-quality printing the full color spectrum with gradients and edge to edge printing.
You know it! We’re proud to offer biodegradable bamboo fabrics that we can print full-color designs on our full color printed dyesub wristbands.
We take security seriously and all our bands offer a high baseline level of security, no matter what. However, if you’re looking for top-of-the-line peace of mind and you’re asking what we’d pick if it were us, we’d absolutely go with our RFID Airbands. They offer the best technology with an encapsulated chip sewn into the band, offering the most secure credential possible. Take it up a notch? Add our barrel locker (once fitted onto your wrist, you can’t loosen, twist, or tear).
Pretty much anything! Branding, merch, festivals, sporting events, hotels, conferences, ID badges, concerts, church events, trade shows, airports, etc. Truth be told, just about every event needs some sort of ticketing, identification, or payment system.
We’ve done our best to make this really easy by offering a downloadable template on each product page. Download the template, work up your design to the specs provided, upload, order. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop, but if you’re designing a woven wristband, you have to use Adobe Illustrator to send in your vector artwork. Of course, if you need any help with design, we have a team available to help.
Pantone colors are color codes that stand for a specific, universal shade. If you want to make sure we’re all talking about the same exact yellow, you can reference your chosen color’s Pantone code. Think of it as a standard language for colors that we use to match thread colors to your design colors.
- RFID Tags
- RFID Airbands
- Barcode Tags
- QR Code Tags
- Large & Regular Sizing
- Stamp Numbering
- Laser Numbering (etched into band)
Lockers are what we call the piece that goes on the wristband to tighten and secure it in place. We have a lot of options when it comes to reusable sliders (the ones that go on and off), or you can choose a single-use locker that stays in place once tightened.
- Barrel Locker - Our most secure locker with rotating teeth on the inside so you can't tighen and spin the wristband off
- Slit Locker - Our second most secure locker with small slits that the tail end goes through so you can't twist it off
- Oval Locker- A secure locker that is our standard and comes in 6 colors
- Reusable Aluminum Slider - Choose from round or flat, aluminum sliders are eco-friendly and reusable
- Reusable Plastic Bead Slider - 6 colors to choose from so you can match your wristband, wearing it again and again