Material & Printing
- Recycled PET fabric Lanyard
- Full Color Dye-Sublimation Printing
Rush orders available – call for pricing.
- .5” x 36”
- .75” x 36”
- 1” x 36”
Single or Double Sided Standard Swivel Hook
End Fitting Options
Additional Add-On Options
- Open Ended Lanyard
- Break Away Lanyard
- Buckle Lanyard
- Badge Holders
- Badge Reels
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We think these are such cool options and we love that we can offer them. Made with biodegradable bamboo fabric, they’re extremely high-quality and more than capable of handling a full color dyesub print.
It’s what you get when you want to impress your guests. Visually exciting, full color prints on ultra-soft fabric stand out to staff and attendees alike. The difference between standard screen printed lanyards and dyesub lanyards include:
- High-quality printing on silk lace
- Full color and gradients
- Vector or Pixel/Raster artwork
Woven lanyards are literally woven together threads used to create your design. Printed lanyards are screen printed onto your material. We consider woven lanyards the point between full color and 1-2 color.
Heck yes! We have quite a few sustainable options available for you:
- Eco-Friendly Wristbands
- Eco-Friendly Paper Credentials
- RFID Cashless Payment Solutions
- Eco-Friendly Paper Parking Passes
It’s up to you! We have a ton of options when it comes to custom printed lanyard end fittings:
- Swivel hook
- Swivel hook with breakaway buckle
- Lobster claw
- Retractable clasp
- Bulldog clip
- Key ring
Without a doubt. Our standard lanyard has a clip at the end, but there are so many other options to explore, like:
- Open Ended Lanyards – 2 clips. Great for larger credentials so they don’t flip over.
- Buckle Lanyards – A buckle at the end so you can release your card from the lanyard, if needed.
- Breakaway Lanyards – Safe, reusable, effective. A simple two-piece connector that pops apart when pulled so the lanyard pulls free from the wearer before they can come to any harm.
Pretty much anything! Branding, merch, festivals, sporting events, hotels, conferences, ID badges, concerts, church events, trade shows, airports, etc – they all need some sort of ticketing, identification, and payment system.
We’ve done our best to make this really easy by offering a downloadable template on each product page. Download the template, work up your design to the specs provided, upload, order. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop, but if you’re designing a woven wristband, you have to use Adobe Illustrator to send in your vector artwork. Of course, if you need any help with design, we have a team available to help.
Absolutely! We offer several forms of ID Badge printing in various shapes and sizes so you can identify just who is who at your event:
- Standard Laminate Passes
- Q-lam ID Card Badge (art goes to the edge)
- Holographic Ice Laminate Passes
- Holographic Ice Q-lams
- Crystal Lams
We like to use holographic lanyard ID card printing options when we have VIP guests or we want to identify members of the band, etc. With edge-to-edge colored credentials, you can upgrade them to the highly durable teslin option with the fullest bleed. Note that holographic foils for these IDs are available in both single and doubled-sided prints.