Keep it all in one place with our tear-off stub laminates, allowing your crew, press, guests, or staff to easily exchange tab vouchers for food, drinks, games, merch, or whatever else you can think up. Full customizable, these printed passes are water resistant, and come with either 1, 3 or 4 tabs.
No Minimum Order
Lead Time: Available within 5-7 business days
Pricing Starting At:
Tear Off Stub Laminates starting at:
Pricing for 1 tab tear off qlam, single sided
Material & Printing
Full Color Edge to Edge Printing
- Metallic Ink Options
- 15 mil.
- 1 Tab
- 3 Tabs
- 4 Tabs
- Available within 5-7 business days.
Rush orders available — call for pricing.
Additional Add-On Options
- UV Ink
- White Ink
- Generic or Custom
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This is one of those that tells you exactly what it does. Picture a rectangle qlam laminate pass, but add a few tabs you can tear away at the bottom that guests can use to redeem drinks, food, merch, plays, etc. Convenient and all in one place, attendees love how easy they are.
They don’t, however, you can easily add them on to your order. Choose from plain or custom options that match your needs.
Absolutely! In fact, we recommend tear-off stub laminates whenever we hear of an event like this. Guests get to keep all their stuff in one place and, since your laminate can accommodate multiple perforations for different ticket options, they’re highly customizable. We also offer tear-stub vinyl wristbands with 1-5 tickets per wristband.
We’ve done our best to make this really easy by offering a downloadable template on each product page. Download the template, work up your design to the specs provided, upload, order. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop. Of course, if you need any help with design, we have a team available to help.
We’re so happy you asked because, truth be told, we’re a little obsessed with ensuring your event is as safe as possible. That’s why we offer so many ways to customize your credentials, from lamination to shape, size, color, foil, design, and more.
- Perforation: One of the easiest ways to prevent a forged pass is with perforation. Easy to identify and expose any fakes.
- Custom Shapes: With 18 different shapes to choose from—including everything from a rectangle to a key—we can find the perfect shape and if we can’t, we’ll make a new one.
- UV & White Ink: We love being on the cutting edge and our state of the art press can print white ink on all your badges and passes. For added security, add a little UV invisible ink that can only be seen under a black light.
- Foil Stamping: Good looking and useful? That’s our favorite. Since credentials are keepsakes for attendees, it’s fun to make them special and give them something memorable.
- Crystal Laminates: Our latest innovation, crystal laminates use transparent film and white ink to make your image easily legible. Extremely difficult to duplicate, they’re high security and extremely good looking.
- Holographic Ice: Difficult to replicate and completely unique, we print your badge on our foil stock and it looks amazing. Great for tickets, lams and parking passes.
Absolutely and we’re really proud of them. You can choose from:
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Wristbands
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Paper Credentials
- RFID Cashless Payment Solutions
- Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Paper Parking Passes
- Sustainable Lanyards
We have in-stock options for every category and they’re all ready to ship today. Depending on your event and needs, we have:
- In-Stock Laminates
- In-Stock Holographic Laminates
- In-Stock Satins
- In-Stock Parking Passes
Honestly, we probably have every option you can imagine. In addition to affordable event passes, we have a number of innovative security credentials, including:
- Cloth Wristbands
- Plastic Wristbands
- Vinyl Wristbands
- Tyvek Paper Wristbands
- Lanyard Printing and Badge Holders
- RFID Solutions
- Work Place and Event Safety
Still note sure what you need? Contact our sales team and we’ll walk you through it, finding the best solution for your event. Call us at 888.521.6762 or use our online email form.